Laura’s Cucumber Boats
You Will Need:Shines Wild Irish Tuna
You Will Also Need:
- 1large Organic cucumber
- 1 jar of Shines Tuna in Water or Oil
- 1 stalk of celery, diced very small
- Spring onion chopped
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt (OR smashed avocado instead of the yogurt)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 2-3 tsps fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsps fresh chopped dill a pinch of chili flakes
Slice the cucumbers right down the middle length wise. Then, using a spoon, gently scrape out the insides. Cut the halves in 4 equal pieces depending on the length of your cucumber. Discard the scooped seeds
and set the cucumber “boats” aside on a large platter.
In a small bowl add the drained tuna and gently mash with a fork until it’s all flaked. Add in the celery, green onion, yogurt, dill, lemon, smoked
paprika, sea salt and pepper.
Mix all of the ingredients together with a fork until everything is nicely combined.
Place the fresh tuna salad mixture into each cucumber half.
Top with green onion slices, and sprinkle with a pinch of chili flakes.
Follow on Facebook & Instagram
Share this recipe