Terms & Conditions
This website is wholly owned and operated by Shines Sea Food of Killybegs, County Donegal, Ireland
1. This Website
- This website is owned and operated by Shines Sea Food. If you choose to order any products from us, we, Shines Sea Food, will be the contracting party.
- The terms and conditions set out below will govern your use of the Shines Sea Food website and any transactions entered into between you and us. Accordingly, you should read them carefully and ensure you understand and agree to them before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should therefore check them whenever you place an order.
- These terms and conditions shall not affect your statutory rights.
2. Placing Orders
- All orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by Shines Sea Food. Acceptance of your order by us will take place when we dispatch your order to you.
- When you place an order on our website we will email you acknowledgement of your order and debit the card you have chosen to pay with unless we agree in our absolute discretion to accept an alternative payment method. This will not, however, constitute acceptance of your order by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability.
- Except as entitled under statute, once you have placed an order, you will not be able to make any changes.
- Prices may change without notice, but the price quoted on the website at the time you place your order is the price you will be charged.
- All prices displayed on the website are inclusive of VAT.
- You may cancel your order for any item purchased on this website and receive a full refund (excluding costs in respect of postage and packaging). To do so, you must:
- advise us by e-mail [email protected] or post within seven working days of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number;
- take reasonable care of the item(s); leaving all item(s) intact. The item(s) should be returned in originally packaging;
- ensure that no food packaging has been opened.
- return the item(s) to us as soon as possible but certainly within 14 days. When returning an item, please include the reason for return. Please ensure you obtain a Certificate of Mailing from the Post Office. Shines Sea Food does not accept responsibility for the loss of packages sent back to us by a customer, therefore, we encourage you to return your items using recorded delivery. Proof of postage and recorded delivery receipts need to be retained by the customer.
- Exceptions: Returns cannot be accepted on personalised items. Returns on these items will only be accepted if there is a fault.
8 You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to us unless the items are faulty. In the case of faulty or damaged goods, please send a photograph of the items instead of the goods themselves.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us. You may not copy the website or any part of it or use it for any purpose other than for the consideration of and purchase of our products.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to detect and destroy any viruses and other forms of malicious software but will not be liable for any damage to any computer arising as a result of such viruses or other malicious software.
- You will be solely responsible for ensuring the security of any of your passwords.
- Except as provided below the total liability of Shines Sea Food arising in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the value of the order to which such liability relates or €100 whichever is the greater.
- These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be construed separately and independently of the others and the validity of any one term or condition shall not affect the validity of any other.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by applicable law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither you nor we shall be responsible for delays or failure to perform any of our obligations herein (other than payment obligations) resulting from acts beyond our reasonable control. Such acts shall include, but shall not be limited to: strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, epidemics, governmental regulations superimposed after the fact, fire, communication line failures, power failure, earthquakes or other disasters.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.